Saturday, May 31, 2014

Virgin Islands

VIRGIN ISLANDS (U.S.A) : 

The Virgin Islands of the United States are a group of islands in the Caribbean that are an insular area of the United States. The islands are geographically part of the Virgin Islands archipelago and are located in the Leeward Islands of the Lesser Antilles.
The U.S. Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Saint Croix, Saint John, and Saint Thomas, along with the much smaller but historically distinct Water Island, and many other surrounding minor islands. The total land area of the territory is 133.73 square miles (346.4 km2). The territory's capital is Charlotte Amalie on the island of Saint Thomas.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :

















My friend Arnald send me this very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my first cover from Virgin Islands. He send me another nice cover. This one is also so special for my collection. The postmark is not so clear. But, i like this cover. Hope i will get another cover with clear postmark. I liked those stamps. Thank u Arnald for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment