Saturday, May 31, 2014

Burundi

BURUNDI :

officially the Republic of Burundi is a landlocked country in the African Great Lakes region of Southeast Africa, bordered by Rwanda to the north, Tanzania to the east and south and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the west. It is also sometimes considered part of Central Africa. Burundi's capital is Bujumbura. Although the country is landlocked, much of the southwestern border is adjacent to Lake Tanganyika.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :


















My friend M. Noordam help me to get this cover. He is from Netherlands. He also send me 2 very nice cover from Rwanda and Tanzania. Really he is one of my best friend. He is very nice man too. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my first cover from there. The postmark is clear. I like those nice stamps. Thank u Noordam for ur help to get this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment