Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kenya

KENYA :

officially the Republic of Kenya is a country in the African Great Lakes region of East Africa. Its capital and largest city is Nairobi. Kenya lies on the equator with the Indian Ocean to the south-east, Tanzania to the south, Uganda to the west, South Sudan to the north-west, Ethiopia to the north and Somalia to the north-east. Kenya covers 581,309 km2 (224,445 sq mi) and has a population of approximately 44 million as of July 2012.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :


















I become so happy after get this cover. Posta KENYA send me this very nice cover. This is my first cover from Kenya. The postmark is very clear. I like to see clear postmark on the cover. Unfortunately they do not use any stamp to send me this cover. But, i liked this cover. This cover is also very special for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment