Saturday, May 31, 2014

Libya

LIBYA :


officially the State of Libya is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad and Niger to the south, and Algeria and Tunisia to the west. 
The three traditional parts of the country are Tripolitania, Fezzan and Cyrenaica. With an area of almost 1.8 million square kilometres (700,000 sq mi), Libya is the 17th largest country in the world. The largest city and capital, Tripoli, is home to 1.7 million of Libya's 6.4 million people.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend Omran send me this very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my first cover from Libya. This one is also so special for my collection. The postmark is clear. And, i like this cover. I liked those stamps too. Thank u Omran for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment