Monday, October 30, 2017

Tanzania

TANZANIA :
officially the United Republic of Tanzania is a country in East Africa in the African Great Lakes region. It is bordered by Kenya and Uganda to the north; Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the west; and Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique to the south. The country's eastern border is formed by the Indian Ocean. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain, is in northeastern Tanzania.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















One Of The Perfect Cover :
My friend A. Mashood send me this nice cover.

He use three very nice stamps to send me this nice cover. I liked those very nice Stamps. I liked clear postmarks too.

This is my 3rd cover from Tanzania. And, this is one of my perfect cover too. Thank you Mashood for send me this very nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment