Monday, October 30, 2017

Taiwan

TAIWAN :


officially the Republic of China is a state in East Asia. Originally based in mainland China, the Republic of China now governs the island of Taiwan, which makes up over 99% of its territory, as well as Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu, and other minor islands. Neighboring states include the People's Republic of China to the west, Japan to the east and northeast, and the Philippines to the south. Taipei is the political capital as well as economic and cultural centre in Taiwan. New Taipei is the most populous city.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :



















My friend S. Liu send me this cover. 
She use the nice and clear meter postage mark to send me this registered cover. I become so happy after get this registry cover. I like to see stamps on cover. But, this is also so nice. Thanks Liu for sending me this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment