Monday, October 30, 2017

Aruba

ARUBA :
Aruba is a 33 kilometre long (20 mi) island of the Lesser Antilles in the southern Caribbean Sea, located 27 km (17 mi) north of the coast of Venezuela. Together with Bonaire and Curaçao, it forms a group eferred to as the ABC islands of the Leeward Antilles, the southern island chain of the Lesser Antilles. Collectively, Aruba and the other Dutch islands in the Antilles are commonly referred to as the Netherlands Antilles or the Dutch Antilles.
To know more about the country click here

Cover :

















One Of The Perfect Cover :
My 3rd Cover from ARUBA :
My friend D. Austriacu send me this nice cover.
She used three very nice stamps to send me this nice cover. I liked those very nice bird Stamps. I liked clear postmarks too. This cover have one extra clear postmark.

This is my 3rd cover from Aruba. And, this is one of my perfect cover too. Thank you Austriacu for send me this very nice cover.

4 comments:

  1. The cover you shared are really very cool. Thank you so much for this

    Greece Pincode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Availability of the information is wide spread on internet such that many people get some thing
    out of this. Awesome work .
    kota pincode

    ReplyDelete