Monday, October 30, 2017

Canada

CANADA :


Canada is a country in North America consisting of 10 provinces and 3 territories. Located in the northern part of the continent, it extends from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean. At 9.98 million square kilometers in total, Canada is the world's second-largest country by total area, and its common border with the United States is the world's longest land border shared by the same two countries.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :



















One Of The Perfect Cover :
My friend T. Patel send me this nice cover. 
She use 4 nice stamps to send me this cover. I become so happy after get this cover. I liked those stamps and the clear postmark on the cover. Thank you Patel for send me this very nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment