Monday, July 22, 2013

Singapore

SINGAPORE :


officially the Republic of Singapore is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. The country is comprised of the lozenge-shaped main island, commonly referred to as Singapore Island in English and Pulau Ujong in Malay, and more than 60 significantly smaller islets. Singapore is separated from Peninsular Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to the north and from Indonesia's Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to the south. The country is highly urbanised, and little of the original vegetation remains. The country's territory has consistently expanded through land reclamation.
To know more about the country click here

Cover :

















One of my friend send me this very nice cover. This is my first cover from Singapore. Thank u my friend for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment