Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas Island

CHRISTMAS ISLAND :

The Territory of Christmas Island is a territory of Australia in the Indian Ocean. It has a population of 2,072 residents who live in a number of "Settlement areas" on the northern tip of the island: Flying Fish Cove (also known as Kampong), Silver City, Poon Saan, and Drumsite. The majority of the population is Chinese Australian. It is called Christmas Island because it was discovered on Christmas Day.
To know more about the country click here

Cover :













My friend Don send me this cover. He send me few more nice cover from Australia. He use 3 very nice stamps to send me this cover. The postmark is clear. This is my first cover from there. I become so happy after get this cover. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank u Don for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment