Monday, July 22, 2013

Brazil

BRAZIL :

officially the Federative Republic of Brazil is the largest country in both South America and the Latin American region. Bounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the east, Brazil has a coastline of 7,491 km (4,655 mi). It is bordered on the north by Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname and the French overseas region of French Guiana; on the northwest by Colombia; on the west by Bolivia and Peru; on the southwest by Argentina and Paraguay and on the south by Uruguay. Numerous archipelagos form part of Brazilian territory, such as Fernando de Noronha, Rocas Atoll, Saint Peter and Paul Rocks, and Trindade and Martim Vaz. It borders all other South American countries except Ecuador and Chile and occupies 47% of the continent of South America.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















One of my friend send me this nice cover. It is my first cover from  Brazil. Those post marks r so clear. And, i liked those postmarks. And,  I liked those nice stamps on the cover. Thank u my friend for sending me.

No comments:

Post a Comment