Tuesday, October 4, 2016

South Pole (USA)

SOUTH POLE (USA) :

The South Pole also known as the Geographic South Pole or Terrestrial South Pole, is one of the two points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects its surface. It is the southernmost point on the surface of the Earth and lies on the opposite side of the Earth from the North Pole.
Situated on the continent of Antarctica, it is the site of the United States Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, which was established in 1956 and has been permanently staffed since that year. The Geographic South Pole should not be confused with the South Magnetic Pole, which is defined based on the Earth's magnetic field. The South Pole is at the center of the Southern Hemisphere.
To know more about the country click here. 

COVER : 
















One Of The Perfect Cover :
First Cover From 
South Pole :

My friend L. Ming send me this great cover. He is one of the joy of my collection. And, He is one of my very nice friend too. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my First cover from  South Pole.
This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is so clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I liked those very nice stamp too. Thank you Ming for your help to get this very nice cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment