Monday, May 12, 2014

Turkey

TURKEY :


officially the Republic of Turkey is a contiguous transcontinental country, located mostly on Anatolia in Western Asia, and on East Thrace in Southeastern Europe. Turkey is bordered by eight countries: Bulgaria to the northwest; Greece to the west; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Iran and the Azerbaijani exclave of Nakhchivan to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the southeast. The Mediterranean Sea is to the south; the Aegean Sea is to the west; and the Black Sea is to the north. The Sea of Marmara, the Bosphorus and the Dardanelles (which together form the Turkish Straits) demarcate the boundary between Thrace and Anatolia; they also separate Europe and Asia. Turkey's location at the crossroads of Europe and Asia makes it a country of significant geostrategic importance.
To know more about the country click here

Cover :
















My friend Vural send me this cover. He send me few nice cover too. Unfortunately the post mark is not clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. But, I liked those nice stamps. He use those very nice stamps. He is one of my best friend. He is very nice man too. Thank u Vural for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment