Monday, May 12, 2014

Monaco

MONACO :

officially the Principality of Monaco is a sovereign city-state, located on the French Riviera in Western Europe. It is bordered by France on three sides; one side borders the Mediterranean Sea. 
It has an area of 2.02 km2 (0.78 sq mi), and a population of 36,371, making Monaco the second smallest, and the most densely populated, country in the world. 
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend F. Bergeron send me this nice cover. She is one of the very nice friend. I become so happy after get this cover. She send me few very nice cover from Monaco. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is so clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like the nice stamp too. Thank u Bergeron for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment