Monday, May 12, 2014

Barbados

BARBADOS :


Barbados is a sovereign island country in the Lesser Antilles. It is 34 kilometres (21 mi) in length and up to 23 kilometres (14 mi) in width, covering an area of 431 square kilometres (166 sq mi). It is situated in the western area of the North Atlantic and 100 kilometres (62 mi) east of the Windward Islands and the Caribbean Sea; therein, it is about 168 kilometres (104 mi) east of the islands of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and 400 kilometres (250 mi) north-east of  Trinidad and Tobago. Barbados is outside of the principal Atlantic hurricane belt.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















My friend Monika send me this cover. Unfortunately the post mark is little clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. But, I liked those nice stamps. She use those very nice stamps. This is my second cover from Barbados. Thank u Monika for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment