Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tanzania

TANZANIA :

officially the United Republic of Tanzania is a country in East Africa in the African Great Lakes region. It is bordered by Kenya and Uganda to the north; Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the west; and Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique to the south. The country's eastern border is formed by the Indian Ocean. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain, is in northeastern Tanzania.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















My friend M. Noordam send me this cover. He help me to get this cover from Tanzania.The postmark is not very clear. This is my second cover from there. I become so happy after get this cover. I like those nice stamps. Thank u Noordam for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment