Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tanzania

TANZANIA :


officially the United Republic of Tanzania is a country in East Africa in the African Great Lakes region. It is bordered by Kenya and Uganda to the north; Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the west; and Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique to the south. The country's eastern border is formed by the Indian Ocean. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain, is in northeastern Tanzania.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend Kaisa send me this cover. He is a very nice friend. I become so happy after get him as a friend. He is a very nice artist too. And, he make nice design by my name. This is my first cover from Tanzania. This one is so special for my collection. I like the nice stamp. But, The post mark is not clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. Thank u Kaisa for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment