Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Isle of Man

ISLE OF MAN :

The Isle of Man is a self-governing British Crown Dependency, located in the Irish Sea between the islands of Great Britain and Ireland. The head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord of Mann. The Lord of Mann is represented by a Lieutenant Governor, but its foreign relations and defense are the responsibility of the British Government.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















My friend J. Parrish send me this nice cover. He use those nice stamps. And, the postmark is very clear. I like to see clear postmark on the cover. He send me another cover from there. After all I liked this cover very much. And, I m too happy to get this cover. Thank u Parrish for sending me this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment