Friday, November 1, 2013

Serbia

SERBIA :

officially the Republic of Serbia is a country located at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe, covering the southern part of the Pannonian Plain and the central Balkans. A landlocked country, Serbia borders Hungary to the north; Romania and Bulgaria to the east; Macedonia to the south; and Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro to the west; it also borders Albania through the disputed territory of Kosovo. The capital of Serbia, Belgrade, is among Europe's oldest cities and one of the largest in Southeast Europe.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend Maja send me this cover. She send me this nice cover from Serbia.  The post mark is not clear. I like those nice flower stamps. Thank u Maja for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment