Friday, November 1, 2013

French Polynesia

FRENCH POLYNESIA :


French Polynesia is an overseas country (pays d'outre-mer) of the French Republic. It is made up of several groups of Polynesian islands, the most famous island being Tahiti in the Society Islands group, which is also the most populous island and the seat of the capital of the territory (Papeete). Although not an integral part of its territory, Clipperton Island was administered from French Polynesia until 2007.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















My friend Emelina send me this cover. She send me 1 more nice cover from  French Polynesia. She help me to get those cover. Really She is a very nice friend. But, it is so sad that she stop collecting cover. I become so happy after get her as a friend. This is my second cover from  French Polynesia. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like the nice stamp too. Thank u Emelina for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment