Friday, November 1, 2013

Montenegro

MONTENEGRO :


Montenegro is a country in Southeastern Europe. It has a coast on the Adriatic Sea to the south-west and is bordered by Croatia to the west, Bosnia and Herzegovina to the northwest, Serbia to the northeast, Kosovo[a] to the east and Albania to the south-east. Its capital and largest city is Podgorica, while Cetinje is designated as the Prijestonica, meaning the former Royal Capital City.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend M. Ostoia send me this cover. He send me 2 more nice cover from  Romania. He is not from  Montenegro. But, he help me to get this cover. Really he is a very nice friend. I become so happy after get this cover. 
This is my first cover from Montenegro. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank u Ostoia for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment