Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Palau

PALAU : 
Officially the Republic of Palau is an island country with a population of 17,948 on 465 km2, located in the western Pacific Ocean. It contains approximately 250 islands, which form the western chain of the Caroline Islands in Micronesia. The most populous of these is Koror. The capital Ngerulmud is located on the nearby island of Babeldaob, in Melekeok State. Palau shares maritime boundaries with Indonesia, the Philippines, and the Federated States of Micronesia.
To know more about the country click here. 


Cover :
 














One Of The Perfect Cover :
First Cover From PALAU :
My friend L. Ming send me this great cover. He is one of the joy of my collection. And, He is one of my very nice friend too. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my First cover from PALAU
This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is so clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like the very nice stamp too. Thank you Ming for send me this very nice cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment