Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Zambia

ZAMBIA :
The Republic of Zambia is a landlocked country in Southern Africa, neighbouring the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the north, Tanzania to the north-east, Malawi to the east, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia to the south, and Angola to the west. The capital city is Lusaka, in the south-central part of Zambia. The population is concentrated mainly around Lusaka in the south and the Copperbelt Province to the northwest.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















One of The Perfect Cover in My Collection :
My friend Tone help me to get this very nice cover. She is one of my best friend too. The sender use a very nice stamp to send me this cover. This is my second cover from the Zambia. I become so happy after get the cover. This is a perfect cover in my collection. And, the both postmark is very clear. I like to see clear postmark on the cover. I liked this cover very much. And, I am too happy to get this cover. Thank you Tone for your help to get this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment