Friday, July 10, 2015

Marshall Islands

MARSHALL ISLAND :
officially the Republic of the Marshall Islands is an island country located near the equator in the Pacific Ocean, slightly west of the International Date Line. Geographically, the country is part of the larger island group of Micronesia. The country's population of 68,480 people is spread out over 24 coral atolls, comprising 1,156 individual islands and islets. The islands share maritime boundaries with the Federated States of Micronesia to the west, Wake Island to the north,[note 2] Kiribati to the south-east, and Nauru to the south. The most populous atoll is Majuro, which also acts as the capital.
To know more about the country click here

Cover :
















First Cover From Marshall Islands:
One Of My Perfect Cover in My Collection :
My friend Rina send me this very nice cover. She send me few more very nice cover. This is one is very special for me. The postmark is clear on the cover. She use 2 very nice stamps to send me this cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my first cover from Marshall Islands. And, This is one of my perfect cover too. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank u Rina for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment