Monday, January 26, 2015

SMOM

Sovereign Military Order of Malta :

The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta (Italian: Sovrano Militare Ordine Ospedaliero di San Giovanni di Gerusalemme di Rodi e di Malta), also known as the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM), Order of Malta or Knights of Malta, is a Roman Catholic lay religious order of, traditionally, a military, chivalrous and noble nature. It is the world's oldest surviving order of chivalry. The Sovereign Military Order of Malta is headquartered in Rome, Italy, and is widely considered a sovereign subject of international law.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :

















The Very Special Cover in My Collection :
This is one of my very special cover in my collection. Salvatore send me this cover. There is no postal connection with SMOM-Bangladesh. SMOM have postal connection with Italy. For that there is the address is not my Bangladeshi address. That is Salvatore's write that address for me. And, He send me that cover in another cover when he get the cover from SMOM.
The postmark is clear. And, Salvatore use those nice stamp to send me this cover. Thanks Salvatore for send me this great cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment