Sunday, December 7, 2014

New Caledonia

NEW CALEDONIA :

New Caledonia is a special collectivity of France located in the southwest Pacific Ocean, 1,210 kilometres (750 mi) east of Australia and 16,136 kilometres (10,026 mi) east of Metropolitan France. The archipelago, part of the Melanesia subregion, includes the main island of Grande Terre, the Loyalty Islands, the Chesterfield Islands, the Belep archipelago, the Isle of Pines and a few remote islets. The Chesterfield Islands are in the Coral Sea. Locals refer to Grande Terre as "Le Caillou" ("the stone").
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :











One Of The Perfect Cover For My Collection :
This is very special cover with the Paris Stamp Fair postmark.
My friend J. P. Maleret send me this very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This cover is one of the perfect cover in my collection. Really JP is a very nice friend. He send me many nice cover. This one is so special for my collection. The postmark is very clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. And, I liked stamp. Thank u JP for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment