Saturday, December 13, 2014

Independent Postal Authority

NEW ZEALAND :


DX MAIL : DX Mail was founded in 1970’s as an interchange system for lawyers exchanging documents between practices. Over the past 44 years, DX has grown into a dedicated, fast and secure nationwide service proudly servicing SME’s to Government departments and large corporate. As a postal company and , we operate a niche market in generic, regional and personalised postcard stamps. We also offer generic and personalised postcards or magnets and several souvenir products through our agency relationships.
To know more about the Postal Authority click here.

Cover :


















My First Cover From DX MAIL Stamp :
One Of The Perfect Cover For My Collection :
My friend Susan send me this nice cover. She is one of my nice friend. This one is my first cover by DX MAIL stamp from New Zealand. Susan use two very nice stamps to send me this cover. And, the post mark is also clear. I liked those nice stamps and clear postmark too. Thank u Susan for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment