Sunday, October 12, 2014

Slovenia

SLOVENIA :

officially the Republic of Slovenia is a nation state in southern Central Europe at the crossroads of main European cultural and trade routes. It borders Italy to the west, Austria to the north, Croatia to the south and southeast, and Hungary to the northeast. It is a parliamentary republic and a member of the European Union and NATO. Its capital and largest city is Ljubljana.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover : 
















ICCC cover :
I get this cover from a member of ICCC. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my 3rd cover from SLOVENIAThe postmark is clear. And, I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I liked those nice stamps too. Thank u my friend for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment