Sunday, October 12, 2014

Italy

ITALY :

officially the Italian Republic is a unitary parliamentary republic in Southern Europe. To the north, Italy borders France, Switzerland, Austria, and Slovenia, and is approximately delimited by the Alpine watershed, enclosing the Po Valley and the Venetian Plain. To the south, it consists of the entirety of the Italian Peninsula and the two biggest Mediterranean islands of Sicily and Sardinia.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















ICCC cover :
I get this cover from a member of ICCC. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my 4th cover from ITALYThe postmark is clear. And, I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I liked those nice stamps too. Thank u my friend for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment