Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Norway

NORWAY :


Officially the Kingdom of Norway is a Scandinavian unitary constitutional monarchy whose territory comprises the western portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Jan Mayen, the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard, and the sub-Antarctic Bouvet Island. Peter I Island is a dependent territory and thus not considered part of the Kingdom. Norway also lays claim to a section of Antarctica known as Queen Maud Land. Norway has a total area of 385,252 square kilometres (148,747 sq mi) and a population of 5,109,059 people (2014). The country shares a long eastern border with Sweden (1,619 km or 1,006 mi long). Norway is bordered by Finland and Russia to the north-east, and the Skagerrak Strait to the south, with Denmark on the other side. Norway has an extensive coastline, facing the North Atlantic Ocean and the Barents Sea.
To know more about the country click here

Cover :















My friend Tone send me this cover. Tone use a very nice stamp to send me this cover. I become so happy after get this cover. The postmark is little clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like the nice stamp too. Thank u Tone for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment