Saturday, August 9, 2014

Estonia

ESTONIA :

officially the Republic of Estonia is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe, one of the three Baltic states. It is bordered to the north by the Gulf of Finland, to the west by the Baltic Sea, to the south by Latvia (343 km), and to the east by Lake Peipus and Russia (338.6 km).[12] Across the Baltic Sea lies Sweden in the west and Finland in the north. The territory of Estonia covers 45,227 km2 (17,462 sq mi), and is influenced by a humid continental climate.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :

















ICCC cover :
I get this cover from a member of ICCC. I become so happy after get this cover. The postmark is clear. And, I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I also liked those very nice bird stamps. Thank u my friend for send me this very nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment