Saturday, August 9, 2014

Denmark

DENMARK :


The Kingdom of Denmark comprises Denmark and two autonomous constituent countries in the North Atlantic Ocean, the Faroe Islands and Greenland. At 43,094 square kilometres (16,639 sq mi), with a population of around 5.6 million inhabitants, Denmark consists of a peninsula, Jutland, and the Danish archipelago of 407 islands, of which around 70 are inhabited. 
The islands are characterised by flat, arable land and sandy coasts, low elevation and a temperate climate. A Scandinavian nation, Denmark shares strong cultural and historic ties with its neighbours Sweden and Norway. The national language, Danish, is very closely related and mutually intelligible with Swedish and Norwegian.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend Hans send me this very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my second cover from Denmark. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is so clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I liked the very nice stamp sheet too. Thank u Hans for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment