Monday, June 30, 2014

Faroe Islands

FAROE ISLANDS :

The Faroe Islands are an island group and archipelago under the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Denmark, situated between the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, 
approximately halfway between Norway and Iceland, at about 200 miles (320 km) north-north-west of mainland Scotland. The total area is approximately 1,400 km2 (540 sq mi) with a 2010 population of almost 50,000 people.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend Natasha send me this cover. She is not from  Faroe Islands. But, she help me to get those cover. I become so happy after get this cover. Unfortunately the postmark is not clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps. Thank u Natasha for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment