Friday, January 17, 2014

Nigeria

NIGERIA :

officially the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a federal constitutional republic comprising 36 states and its Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The country is located in West Africa and shares land borders with the Republic of Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north. Its coast in the south lies on the Gulf of Guinea on the Atlantic Ocean. There are over 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria, of which the three largest are the Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :














My friend A. A. Maswood send me this very nice cover. He send me 2 more nice cover from  Nigeria. Really he is a very nice friend. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my 3rd cover from  Nigeria. This one is so special for my collection. This is one of my 11-12-13 cover. The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank u Maswood for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment