Friday, January 17, 2014

Lebanon

LEBANON :


officially the Lebanese Republic is a Democratic Republic country in the East Mediterranean. It is bordered by Syria to the north and east and Israel to the south. 
Lebanon's location at the crossroads of the Mediterranean Basin and the Arabian hinterland has dictated its rich history and shaped a cultural identity of religious and ethnic diversity.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















My friend Michel send me this cover. She help me to get this cover. Really she is a very nice friend. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my second cover from  Lebanon. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank u Michel for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment