Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kuwait

KUWAIT :


officially the State of Kuwait is an Arab country in Western Asia. Situated in the northeastern edge of the Arabian peninsula at the tip of the Persian Gulf, it shares borders with Iraq to the north and Saudi Arabia to the south. The name "Kuwait" is the diminutive of Arabic كوت kūt, meaning "fortress". The country covers an area of 17,820 square kilometers (6,880 square miles) and according to CIA has a population of 2.6 million as of 2012. However, the government of the country claims 3,965,022 people as of January 1, 2014, of which 1,242,490 are nationals.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :


My friend Huda send me this very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. Really she is a very nice friend. She send me another nice cover. This is my second cover from Kuwait. The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like so much those very nice stamps. Thank u Huda for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment