Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hungary

HUNGARY :

Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It is situated in the Carpathian Basin and is bordered by Slovakia to the north, Ukraine and Romania to the east, Serbia and Croatia to the south, Slovenia to the southwest and Austria to the west. The country's capital and largest city is Budapest. Hungary is a member of the European Union, NATO, the OECD, the Visegrád Group, and the Schengen Area. The official language is Hungarian, which is the most widely spoken non-Indo-European language in Europe.
To know more about the country click here

Cover :



















One Of The Perfect Cover:
My friend Judit send me this nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my 5th cover from Hungary. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is so clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank you Judit for send me this very nice cover. 


No comments:

Post a Comment