Monday, January 29, 2018

Macau

MACAU :
Macau is one of the two Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China, the other being Hong Kong. Macau lies on the western side of the Pearl River Delta across from Hong Kong to the east, which is about 64 kilometers, also bordered by Guangdong Province to the north and facing the South China Sea to the east and south.[8] The territory's economy is heavily dependent on gambling and tourism, but also includes manufacturing. The Cantonese people from Hong Kong and Guangdong, especially recent mainland tourism from Mandarin-speaking regions, have boosted the economy of Macau significantly.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :













One Of The Perfect Cover :
This is my 3rd Cover From Macau :
My friend JP send me this nice cover. He is the joy of my collection. And, He is one of the very nice friend too. He send me few more very nice cover from some rare country. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my 3rd cover from Macau.
This one is so special for my collection. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps. Thank you JP for send me this very nice cover.  


No comments:

Post a Comment