Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Gibraltar

GIBRALTAR :

Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory located on the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula at the entrance of the Mediterranean. It has an area of 2.6 square miles (6.7 km2) and a northern border with the Province of Cádiz in Andalusia, Spain.
The Rock of Gibraltar is the only landmark of the region. At its foot is the densely populated city area, home to almost 30,000 Gibraltarians and other nationalities.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :













One Of The Perfect Cover :
This is my 3rd Cover From Gibraltar :
My friend JP send me this nice cover. He is the joy of my collection. And, He is one of the very nice friend too. He send me few more very nice cover from some rare country. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my 3rd cover from Gibraltar.
This one is so special for my collection. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps. Thank you JP for send me this very nice cover.  


4 comments:

  1. You've shared the Cover, it's really a wonderful one. And you have provided information about the Cover, it is very important. Thank you so much for this

    Zambia Pincode

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your words...
    this cover is one of my perfect cover...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people will get lot of benefits by reading such kind of informational stuff .Thank you so much for this .
    alibag postal code

    ReplyDelete