Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sint Maarten

SINT MAARTEN :
Sint Maarten is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It encompasses the southern half of the Caribbean island of Saint Martin, while the northern half of the island constitutes the French overseas collectivity of Saint-Martin. Its capital is Philipsburg. Its population is 37,000 on 34km2.
Before 10 October 2010, Sint Maarten was known as the Island Territory of Sint Maarten (Dutch: Eilandgebied Sint Maarten), and was one of five island territories (eilandgebieden) that constituted the Netherlands Antilles.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My First Cover From Sint Maarten:
One of The Perfect Cover in My Collection :
My friend Monika send me this cover. She send me few more nice cover. The post mark is clear on this cover. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. And, this one is one of the perfect cover in my collection. I liked the stamp. She use that nice stamp. This is my first cover from Sint Maarten. Thank u Monika for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment