Friday, July 17, 2015

Saint Lucia

SAINT LUCIA :
Saint Lucia is a sovereign island country in the eastern Caribbean Sea on the boundary with the Atlantic Ocean. Part of the Lesser Antilles, it is located north/northeast of the island of Saint Vincent, northwest of Barbados and south of Martinique. It covers a land area of 617 km2 (238.23 sq mi) and has a population of 174,000 (2010). Its capital is Castries. In 1814, the British took definitive control of the island. Because it switched so often between British and French control, Saint Lucia was also known as the "Helen of the West Indies".
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :











One Of My The Perfect Cover :
My friend JP send me this very nice cover. He is one of the very nice friend. He send me few more very nice cover from some rare country. I become so happy after get this cover. This is one of my perfect cover from Saint Lucia. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is so clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank you JP for send me this nice cover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment