Friday, May 1, 2015

Jersey

JERSEY :
officially the Bailiwick of Jersey is a British Crown dependency just off the coast of Normandy, France. The bailiwick consists of the island of Jersey, along with surrounding uninhabited islands and rocks collectively named Les Dirouilles, Les Écréhous, Les Minquiers, Les Pierres de Lecq, and other reefs. Jersey is part of the ancient Duchy of Normandy, and is ruled by the Duke of Normandy—a title held by the reigning Monarch of the United ingdom, though unrelated to those duties as king or queen of the UK.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















One Of The Perfect Cover :
My friend T. Nor send me this nice cover. She is one of my very nice friend. She send me few more very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This is one of my perfect cover in my collection. And, This is my 3rd cover from Jersey. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is so clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like the nice stamp too. Thank you Nor for send me this very nice cover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment