Thursday, May 21, 2015

China

CHINA :
officially the People's Republic of China is a sovereign state located in East Asia. It is the world's most populous country, with a population of over 1.35 billion. The PRC is a single-party state governed by the Communist Party, with its seat of government in the capital city of Beijing. 
It exercises jurisdiction over 22 provinces, five autonomous regions, four direct-controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and two mostly self-governing special administrative regions (Hong Kong and Macau).
To know more about the country click here.


Cover :


















My friend Ming send me this nice cover. He use 7 very nice stamps to send me this cover. And, those postmark is very clear. I like to see clear postmark on the cover. This is one of the R-Mail cover in my collection. I am happy to get this cover. Thank you Ming for sending me this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment