Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tajikistan

TAJIKISTAN :
officially the Republic of Tajikistan is a mountainous landlocked sovereign country in Central Asia. With an estimated 8 million people in 2013, it is the 98th most populous country and with an area covering 143,100 km2 (55,300 sq mi), it is the 96th largest country in the world in terms of area. It is bordered by Afghanistan to the south, Uzbekistan to the west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and China to the east.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :













My friend H. Ashuraliev send me this cover. He use 2 nice stamp to send me this cover. The postmark is little clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I liked those nice stamps too. Thank u Ashuraliev for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment