Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Honduras

HONDURAS :
officially the Republic of Honduras is a republic in Central America. It was at times referred to as Spanish Honduras to differentiate it from British Honduras, which became the modern-day state of Belize. The country is bordered to the west by Guatemala, to the southwest by El Salvador, to the southeast by Nicaragua, to the south by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Fonseca, and to the north by the Gulf of Honduras, a large inlet of the Caribbean Sea.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend Wilmer send me this nice cover. He use 2 nice stamps to send this cover. Unfortunately the post mark is not clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I liked those nice stamps. This is my second cover from Honduras . Thank u Jill for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment