Monday, January 5, 2015

Palestine (state of)

PALESTINE(STATE OF) :

Palestine is a geographic region in Western Asia between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. It is sometimes considered to include adjoining territories. The name was used by Ancient Greek writers, and was later used for the Roman province Syria Palaestina, the Byzantine Palaestina Prima and the Umayyad and Abbasid province of Jund Filastin. The region is also known as the Land of Israel the Holy Land or Promised Land, and historically has been known as the Southern portion of wider regional designations such as the Levant, Canaan, Syria and as-Sham.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :



















One of The Perfect Cover in My Collection :
My friend Zehra send me this cover. This is my 5th cover from Palestine. This cover is so special for my collection. This is One of The Perfect Cover in My Collection. My friend use very nice stamp to send me this cover. I become so happy after get this cover. The postmark is clear on the cover. I like those stamps n the clear postmark. Thank u Zehra for send me this very nice cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment