Monday, January 19, 2015

Egypt

EGYPT :

Egypt is an Afro-Asiatic transcontinental country spanning thenortheast corner of Africa and southwest corner of Asia, via a land bridge formed by the Sinai Peninsula. Most of Egypt's territory of 1,010,000 square kilometres (390,000 sq mi) lies within the Nile Valley of North Africa, but it is also considered aMediterranean country as it is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north. It is also bordered by the Gaza Strip and Israelto the northeast, the Gulf of Aqaba to the east, the Red Sea to the east and south, Sudan to the south and Libya to the west.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















One of The Perfect Cover in My Collection :
My friend J. P. Maleret send me this very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. Really JP is a very nice friend. He send me many nice cover. 
He use the very nice stamp sheet to send me this nice cover. And, the postmark is clear too. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. And, I liked the nice stamp sheet too. Thank u JP for send me this nice cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment