Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pitcairn Islands

PITCAIRN ISLANDS :


officially named the Pitcairn Group of Islands are a group of four volcanic islands in the southern Pacific Ocean that form the last British Overseas Territory in the Pacific. The four islands – Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie, and Oeno – are spread over several hundred miles of ocean and have a total land area of about 47 square kilometres (18 sq mi). Only Pitcairn, the second largest island measuring about 3.6 kilometres (2.2 mi) from east to west, is inhabited. 
The United Nations Committee on Decolonization includes the Pitcairn Islands on the United Nations list of Non-Self-Governing Territories.
To know more about the country click here

Cover : 














First Cover From PITCAIRN ISLANDS :
One Of My Perfect Cover From PITCAIRN ISLANDS.
My friend Denise send me this cover. She is one of my best friend. And, she is a very nice man too. This is one of my perfect cover from 
PITCAIRN ISLANDS. Denise use 2 very nice stamp to send me this cover. She send me few more nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This cover is my first cover from PITCAIRN ISLANDSThose postmarks are very clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamp too. Thank u Denise for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment