Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Andorra

ANDORRA :


officially the Principality of Andorra also called the Principality of the Valleys of Andorra is a landlocked microstate in Southwestern Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France. It is the sixth smallest nation in Europe, having an area of 468 km2 (181 sq mi) and an estimated population of 85,000 in 2012. Its capital, Andorra la Vella, is the highest capital city in Europe, at an elevation of 1,023 metres (3,356 ft) above sea level. The official language is Catalan, although Spanish, Portuguese, and French are also commonly spoken.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :


















My friend J. P. Maleret send me this very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. Really JP is a very nice friend. He send me many nice cover. The machine postmark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. And, I liked those nice 2 stamp. Thank u JP for send me this nice cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment