Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Réunion

REUNION :

Réunion is a French island with a population of 840,974 inhabitants (as of January 2013) located in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar, about 200 kilometres (120 mi) southwest of Mauritius, the nearest island.
Administratively, Réunion is one of the overseas departments of France. Like the other overseas departments, Réunion is also one of the 27 regions of France (being an overseas region) and an integral part of the Republic with the same status as those situated on the European mainland.
Réunion is an outermost region of the European Union and, as an overseas department of France, is part of the Eurozone.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :



















One Of My Perfect Cover : 
My friend Lea send me this cover. This is my second cover from REUNION. This cover is so special for my collection. She use a very nice stamp to send me this cover. I become so happy after get this cover. The postmark is very clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like the nice stamp too. Thank u Lea for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment